Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reading: N.Iwasaki "What If a Female Manager of a High School Baseball Team Read Drucker's "Management"?

This book was super-bestseller in Japan in 2010 and still being sold pretty good this year ..
I spent about 1,000 yen and several hours for it and for me it was wasting of money and time - cheesy story with typical for Japanese TV drama plot elements and awful language of author -
high school student could write better...So again disappointed in Japanese "bestsellers"..
Next book I am reading is "The Great Gatsby", so I hope I will spend more productive time.

2 comments:

tokyoholic said...

So it turned out to be not good.. But the original Drucker is worth reading!

SERGEY said...

Yeah..it was shitty book..But I believe Drucker is good..Maybe when I have time I ll read it