Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bouzu

...... Halloween 2009..I feel like it was yesterday. Natalia as Ugly Betty and Dima as Dima.

Hi! ...these 3 months were busy time when I was getting used to working in new environment ... adaption is still in the process but I feel more confident and calm down now..
On the other hand my English is catastrophically getting worse and worse, stranger and stranger and I feel I am transforming in someone who speaks three languages but not well enough all three of them.
Today went to have my hair cut (Great Hair Cutting Day is one of the most stressful days for me maybe after the day when I visit doctor -) you never know what the result will look like and when you ask Japanese hair stylists : "Please cut my hair short " (which is called here "bouzu") they cut your hair "a-la-Nakata Hidetoshi" which I hate so much and every time I have to adjust everything by myself in the bathroom...
This time I found picture in "FACE HUNTER", went to print it out (2 photos with Zoom) and again disaster..And again I am looking for new hair salon for the next time...
anyhow i was supposed to look like this cool fella with my hand -thick chains...i tried to explain them ...




From end of the year I am in shopping for my new house..
I bought carpet,



all stuff for kitchen





...and "gorgeous" curtains ...next will be refrigerator and washing machine and TV...and table and sofa...and chair....and maybe only then (1 year to wait?) I will feel myself as a normal citizen of this city but not poor Russian immigrant..




Anyhow, life is getting better..It is really warm these days and people are ready to welcome spring.
Me too...Hope March will bring something interesting!


2 comments:

tokyoholic said...

I haven't seen this post before.. Your curtains look beautiful and carpet too! Good job on interior design! ^-^ I'm also house hunting now. Wanted to buy at first but with all the uncertainty that the current situation in Japan brings to us I thought maybe it is not a good timing..

SERGEY said...

Thanx!
yeah..should about wasting less...