Sunday, March 13, 2011

Remember the time

Japan gave me wonderful experience of completely different professions - in only 2 years I was a model, a TV program host, sales man, web designer, translator....
Here is "model"... Nice memories and I really miss the time, but I will hardly do it again..
Now I am struggling not to become Japanese zombie-salariman without individuality as they try people to be like and surprisingly my other professions especially such "childish" like this help me not take it all seriously and enjoy my life.... You never know where you will be tomorrow and what you will be ... so the only important thing is you

**Just realised - in all photos the same pose....
They always said : "just stand like you are standing now..."
Iroquois 2010


GANT (Mitsukoshi Sendai) 2007


IYATAKA Group (Akita) Bridal Fair Oct. 2010



Number (N)ine ("POP-EYE" 2009)
(photo by Yasuyuki Takaki
style by Yosuke Matsushita)




"TAKEO KIKUCHI" (2010 S/S)
photo by Toru Kitahara


"STUSSY"mook 2010
style by Yosuke Matsushita






"UNDERCOVERISM"2010 S/S mook (photo by Katsuhide Morimoto)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

格好いい^^