Sunday, March 6, 2011

Studying: "HTML+CSS Handbook"


Finished!!3 months reading in morning train this heavy 700-page Handbook...I guess for Computer skills and knowledge rather than read books you should do it in practice..but it is my addiction to "written knowledge"..maybe wrong, but before doing smth I should read a book on it. This one was sort of dictionary of HTML tags in it`s first part and CSS in the second . Not bad for beginners- examples (with mistakes sometimes) also help you understand the subject. Next I want to check functions of TeraPad - Japanese text editor I use in my job - all these short-cuts and other functions to speed up coding/code fixing process (TeraPad is not the best editor yet and sometimes just piss me when it cannot read Thai or Korean symbols)..

No comments: