Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kenki

Kenki (a.k.a. Juuki) - Japanese word for Heavy Construction Equipment (people who work in this industry use "kenki" instead of full naming "kensetsukikai")... There are many types of them: excavators for digging works, drills, crushers, cranes (all-terrain type, rough-terrain type, truck-mounted type, crawler, lattice boom type)...

Kenki was my reality and they came in my dreams in form of loaders and excavators and trucks for about 2 years...(really, sometimes I saw dreams where I did negotiations selling some Komatsu mini-excavator all night long, till alarm rang)

It was really interesting world (though hard sometimes) (in Japan there is also "juki/kenki mania" - people who love construction equipment, collect minituare models and so on) and I have good memories

When was looking for some music to put into i-pod fot morning jogging, found this video of Ciara jumping and shaking hips among offroad dump trucks and mobile crushers and nostalgia grabbed my heart.......ha-ha

P.S. From this week I started long-long way to normal weight and body construction (60 kg is real dead man).

2 comments:

Deinel said...

I hope you'll enjoy this video. http://vimeo.com/9679622

SERGEY said...

Great video! How could he take such effect - people look like troops of ant...Amazing, really