Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long-long day

Yesterday it was long but so full of emotions day
5:00 am Woke up and did jogging to Shinjuku station and back...It is always not easy to wake up so early, but after jogging you feel so fresh and ready for new day.

7:00 am Trying not to fall sleep again while studying Excel and Accounting and still fall sleep from time to time

11:00 am After sunburning in Shinjuku Gyouen go to gym and try my training program DAY1 - exercises for back muscles and triceps - I made it using You Tube videos, Internet tips and magazines I bought in Shinjuku book store - this program for training of different groups of muscles - divided into days... I am really looking forward to what the results would be...

7:00 pm Arrived in Shin Yokohama to watch Japan-Paraguay soccer match with friends - main event of the day.
We had tickets on the second (!) row from downstairs! It was so close that we saw all in details and felt hot atmosphere of game

"Blue" army of supporters and fans....

Army of media with their "guns"-cameras...
12:00 pm Arrived in Roppongi at night club where received presents from Dmitrii , Tamara and Natalia - we danced almost till morning together... Drank beer, remember all in some mist, but it was best clubbing night this year for sure - with Tamara we started some kind of dancing battle involving people around...

4:00 am Reached my small comfortable apartment (talking about miserable fate of Russian and Filipino hostess in Japan with taxi driver all way to my station) and finally fall asleep

Thanx to all friends and people I have met in my 24 years - in such days you understand - encounters are so important

2 comments:

tokyoholic said...

Oh Gosh, you were sooo cute dancing! I have never seen you go on like that and after such a long day before!!! You and Tamara are a great dancing couple, I really enjoyed watching you two.

SERGEY said...

yeah....Heineken power make russian geek party monster