Saturday, October 30, 2010

HALLOWEEN**PART2


On 30th of October I went to super-stylish club in Shibuya called "TRUMP Room". Two dancing halls decorated by enormous number of chandeliers were packed with people dressed in different costumes... They were mostly fashion-related folks so they used their best efforts to make something fantastic - most of the outfits were handmade with paying attention to mere detail!
When I returned at 2 o`clock - Shibuya was still full of Pikachus, Witches, Devils and other monsters...





2 comments:

tokyoholic said...

Today at work, people who checked my Halloween pics on facebook told me that they really loved your superman costume! It was right on the spot and very well coordinated - they only liked your costume! I should be more creative next year!!!

SERGEY said...

But you were the cutest one for sure!:)