Monday, October 11, 2010

My 10th wedding


Just after initiation ceremony and first day in the company, 2nd and 3rd of October I spent in Akita - city in the north of Japan where had my 10th so-called "simulated wedding ceremony" ("mogi-kekkonsiki" in Japanese) within Bridal Fair show in central JUSCO department store...
When 3 years ago I studied in Sendai, on weekends I used to do modeling as kind of part-time job: in some local chapel or hotel we (me and some cute, extraordinary thin Japanese model) showed all wedding ceremony (including walking to the altar, changing rings, Bible-oath - the whole ritual in all details) for guests who were young couples planning to wed and came to watch what all the ceremony looks like. So, when I was 21, I have already married 9 times with Yuko, Mai, Harumi... name of the others I just don't remember !
And this was the last one. My Sendai agency manager called me month ago and asked to take part and I thought that it would be good - just before "the hell of job-training" begins.I believe it is the last time , but who knows.... (I hope time will come for real one either, but not sure)...

2 comments:

tokyoholic said...

That's a great practice for your own wedding! I bet you wouldn't even need a wedding planner to organize it for you! Or maybe now, that you had 10 traditional weddings, your real one can be a crazy round-the-world trip instead!

SERGEY said...

yeah, i dont want all these rituals and ceremonies, i will think up smth interesting