Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thanks God it is WeekEnd

Thanks God, or Whoever else, that You made Sunday and Saturday for us to have a rest after busy as a hell working week....
Spent this weekend jogging, watching "Lost", reading books and doing some tasks (quite a number) for job. But weekend is time for rest - this is sacred rule for me..
Saturday was a day of Great washing and cleaning. On schedule today - jogging in the morning and going to cut hair..*)


Found this amazing British band called "Plan B" - their song "Prayin`" is now on top list of my "Songs-for-Jogging-and-Workout".. I like how recent British singers mix RnB, soul and pop with retro music (Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Eliza Doolittle) - as result - very stylish modern music which sounds so classical at the same time.
Including title, this song has suspiciously so much in common with Madcon`s "Begging", but I like it anyhow. Now with Kanye West`s "Stronger" it will help me not to sabotage jogging course and I hope add to motivation of working out.

P.S. This week is Halloween! Don`t forget it and prepare costume for the event



1 comment:

tokyoholic said...

Did you already find a costume? Can't wait to see it!