Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shikoku&Kansai Trip


When news in Russian net about "nuclear disaster" and absolute calm of Japanese TV just freaked me out - I decided to go anywhere just away from Tokyo that turned into mad city with disappearing bread, water, eggs, milk.....My friend called me and offered to go with him to Kansai and then to Tokushima City where his family lives. And that was my first trip in almost 3 years in Japan!

It was really nice and I felt so refresh and ready to phone attacks from my mother (" Are you OK?" "Don`t you think about coming back to Russia?" "How about radiation level today?"....and so on)





小便小僧 Manikin Piss ......in the middle of nowhere (Tokushima Prefecture)




In town called Komatsushima in Shikoku you can find sculptures, symbols, pictures, signs of "tanuki" (Japanese raccoon dog ) throughout the city




Osaka was so full of energy! Very positive people



....alive


and back in TYO




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?! Приезжал в Осаку и не написал об этом:((

SERGEY said...

Gomen!Я в такой спешке и всего один день был так что уже не стал писать! Как всё успокоится - поеду опять...Или ты приезжай!