Monday, April 11, 2011

Studying: Noboru Nakamura "Introduction to TeraPad"

TeraPad is text editor program which was developed by Japanese programmer Susumu Terao specially for Japanese language inputting and editing, and along with other editors like Hidemaru and EmEditor is one of the most popular programs used in Japan for coding fixing...In my company I use it for HTML corrections and other daily operation work - and decided to examine it`s functions to speed up my workflow as I am still so slow in it all - even simplest tasks take me so much time ... Should say if you are attentive and curious enough you don` t need any books - just check all the menus and tabs..But anyway it did not take much time to read this book and it helped me to learn basic short-cuts and functions.... Now I am reading another cool book - smth like "Introduction to Web Analytics" in Japanese - really interesting! Almost pass my train stop when going home every night.....

3 comments:

tokyoholic said...

Me too! It's almost like I shouldn't read in trains - I always miss my stop and since I travel by limited express, it can get me really far away if I happen to miss one stop only. I'm reading this book now about Havana mobs and Cuban revolution and it takes me to a completely different world - I get lost in it.

SERGEY said...

Cuban revolution??Wow, girl! I want to read that book you read before....forogot his name Ichiguro ???
And again listening to Splin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUyFS9kacgE&feature=related

tokyoholic said...

The book is called "Never let me go" by Ishiguro Kazuo. I will send you the e-book.