Sunday, March 18, 2012

Movie: "Enter The Dragon" (1973)

  As for self-education...Recently I just realised that I`ve never watched movie with Bruce Lee..I remember how in early 90s I saw poster of Bruce Lee in my elder cousin`s room. In 70s Soviet Russia his movies apparently were forbidden as all Western culture..but somehow in late 80s and early 90s they started to run his action movies in theaters all over the country and they had such huge success that  almost all boys had posters, calendars, souvenirs and other goods with Bruce Lee..Soviet and post-soviet teenagers were drawing his images  in notebooks, collected some stickers, cards (wonder how they get them)...there were a lot of fans .....
 There should be some reason for such popularity I thought and decided to watch "Enter the Dragon" (according to Wikipedia the last movie which has been completed while Bruce Lee  was alive)..
  Boring actors play, sometimes almost hillarious story plot, annoying white actors....but all that just forgotten when you watch these Kung Fu scenes...They are really great and he does amazing things - without all special effects, superb camerawork - just worship of martial arts and human physical body abilities..
 
 After watching it I also read article on his abilities and daily training routine and decided to go to gym immediately......kinda of inspiring day
 

No comments: