Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wake me up when September ends

After busy working days  having normal life again...Almost never going out on weekends though...  just only when Natalia arranges something(like the day we went to Odaiba) Always feeling sorry for that, always promising myself to organise something again...and nothing happens...She seems disappointed I feel bad
Tokyo is chilly these days..looking forward to spring when maybe I will go to Russia to visit family after 3 years..Already feel nervous..w


Got pictures from shooting I did long-long ago...(praying no one from my company will ever check this page). Actually I loved these clothes and would buy something..lost their business card.


And yes continue exploring world of new music for me - now listening Libertines, Oasis, Beyonce, Green Day, 90s hip-hop (all "shuffled" in iPod  nano I bought last week - now I have 16GB and don`t have to think about what to delete as it was with 2GB)..
Feeling kinda of stagnation...nothing changes, every day, week, month are the same...I have to think out something to do..and yes..just bought chair..(I have long list though:next is washing machine)

No comments: