Thursday, July 1, 2010

The day I resigned

So yes...On June, 30 I resigned from my company and now have just plenty of time for sleeping, watching TV drama on net and so on. But in these 3 months I should find job whatever - it is my main purpose..So yesterday went to TOKYO Forum - Job Fair event where did my best attending booths, seminars, interviews. Results will be later, so waiting now and also checking other possibilities.
And as I am free every day now, I called my manager from Model Agency informing him on this unpleasant matter but he seemed not to feel so at all and told that now he can offer me some auditions and possible job offers, so today I will go to take part in 3 of them.
And also I passed TOEIC test with 955 scores!!It is incredible. Actually I am poor in English as you can see, but wonderful books "Get 990 in TOEIC" which I bought in Shinjuku really works - I have been reading them for a month - and you see result! It is the best moment from recent news

No comments: