Monday, July 12, 2010

Wonderful day

Today again I did my everyday tasks - finding job, reading "Shonen JUMP" or "20th Century Boys" when resting from searching..then search again..then read and so on...So eventually everything around me got messy with all these books, pamphlets and so on as usual..There were no results after Job Fair I went in the beginning of July, so I got mad and decided to get this "naitei" (informal job offer in Japan) whatever. I spent last week in searching, applying, going to interview, company seminars...








At 4 I rushed to "again one more and again without any results" model audition at Shin-Ogikubo (almost forgot about it). Manager Ichi talked about his phone which he dropped yesterday when did "unko" in toilet. We counted Korean and Chinese people on our way to audition and, you know, it seems their population is more than Japanese people in Shin-Ogikubo!!It was my first time in this station... Rather messy surroundings. though But so many Korean food restaurants, shops... and I decided to come there again some day.







Audition for bridal tuxedos finished in 5 min. Nothing interesting ... Bunch of ikemens, bunch of some people who judge and chose from ikemens 2-3 right candidates...Ikemens waiting, standing in fron of Tuxedo company people, showing their look-books, managers doing their work, introducing each ikemen and all their titles and achievements. "He works in NY and LA basically, a lot of shootings, you know..." "He is said to look very attractive in tuxedos and bridal suits. Look at these photos..Isn't he "naisu", is he?"..."He is considered to be very photogenic face.."



When I returned home, it was 6 pm already..."Kyaku-hiki" - people who stands at Shinjuku station exits to attract people for girls bars and salons were already on their usual places.

Evening sun is so beautiful these days..Shinjuku skyscrapers view from my balcony which is impressive enough at daytime, was especially fantastic today in this pink lightning of sky...I felt something should happen..something good like this sky.

I was not surprised when got call 10 minutes later..

It was from company I visited on Friday....

HR manager said that I had got naitei and can start on Wednesday!!


.........................












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got job??? Congratulations!!!! Which company? I'm so freaking happy for you, you have no idea! ^-^ We should celebrate!

SERGEY said...

YESS...Got offer and waiting for reply from one more company! :)