Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ni-to







So strange feeling when you wake up in the morning and no need to go to work...Maybe today I finally realised it as previous days was busy with Job Fair...



On weekends I just walked around Tokyo.I visited St.Nikolai Church in Ochanomizu, but there were no people there so I could not to talk to smb., just paid 300 yen for candle, prayed and walked in church yard...On Friday I had three auditions which was funny, but once again I realized how poor my English, when talked to other people. and could not understand a lot Met two cute Russian models there who came to Tokyo 2 months ago and who were so beautiful, but spoke so dirty Russian, which I heard maybe only from my previous customers...



And on Sunday there were Russian speech contest in Kyodou. When you see Japanese students who speak on serious themes, such as ecology, politics, international affairs and who talk how they love Russia and Russian culture - you feel such sympathy. It was really worth watching and I remembered myself when we have Japanese speech contest in Vladivostok - how it was a nervous, but unforgettable event...

No comments: