Friday, July 30, 2010

Nothing special..

Week of going, rushing, running somewhere almost every day...
Almost every day we had auditions, none of them finally brought any job but every time it was a lot of fun to meet all guys and our manager ICHI .


On Thursday I went to Zushi beach where burnt so badly .. And yesterday we helped Tanya to move her belongings.




After all we had lunch of curry soup at Waseda station. Restaurant is called "Tokyo Rakkyo Brothers" and it was really tasty and exotic dishes!



That is all...I write like composition of 5-year old on "how I spent my weekdays"..
Every day I read one chapter of "Vagabond" - next to my apartment I found small old-fashioned restaurant where they serve katsu-don and katsu-age and other katsu..But the most wonderful is that they have 30 chapters of "Vagabond" - manga by Takehiko Inoue portraying life of Miyamoto Musashi. Every day I go to have lunch of katsu and read one chapter..So, I need month to read all.

2 comments:

Tokyoholic said...

I love soup curry - it's from Hokkaido. Your manager Ichi is a funny guy - I met him on the job. He was painfully sincere and spoke whatever comes to his mind. ^-^

SERGEY said...

Yeah, he is funny and good man