Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday

8:45~15:00
Shooting for catalogue for this Japanese brand "Iroquois" (pronouncing like "Irokoi")
http://www.iroquois.jp/

Funny people, nice clothes and very good team of all who worked on it - photographer, stylist Katsuyuki Honjo, assistants. And my first job after countless auditions...First maniiii





16:00 When we had audition for Milk Boy I found this boots in their Press Room. Boots with so many pins and spikes - I bet Lady Gaga would like to buy them.


18:00 Bought new keyholder figure in Nakano - yankee this time. In Nakano Broadway I found so many shops for lovers of Manga, Cosplay, Anime, Figure. Especially figure stores are something! I can spend there several hours just watching all them - it is so healing - you feel like you have run away from reality..
19:00 Received mail that on Saturday I should take SPI test for your common knowledge (new-graduates should pass it if they enter big companies).Plus, I should buy 2 books written by president of my company and write my opinion on it...So I have what to do on weekends..
Yes, "naitei" which I have already got, I refused it as felt that that was different...But next week I have interviews for 2 others companies...So TO BE CONTINUED!





One my favourite songs, which always gives positive energy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song - Ill download it too! Congratulations on the first official modeling job! ^-^

SERGEY said...

Thaaaankx! :)