Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teacher who sang songs


She came to our university class one day just after graduating from university in Japan. She just returned to Russia and became teacher of Japanese language. She spoke Russian with slight accent and pronounced Russian words as they were written on "katakana".. Her black hair and something in her eyes plus this accent ...she was something like person from other world..really

Only when she left university, I got to know that she writes songs and writes really good songs..I found her album which was sold in only few copies and all these songs she sang were just magical...
I was born in forest, I mean in small town surrounded by mountains, and only at 16 moved to bigger port city. So I never liked this salty sea, these sea birds which were flying everywhere, these people knowing all sorts of fish and talking about their relatives who do either sailor or fisherman.
But in 5 years I started to love sea and her songs are so full of sea, it salty water..They became my favourite songs..When I get tired of all this AKB48, countless idols, hip-hop singers and lady gagas which can be listened everywhere in Tokyo, I listen to these two songs and feel as I am home ...

No comments: